Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mini Blog - Discount Shopping NOW!

So, I know I have been a bit M.I.A..  It is hard being an overcommitter and further overcommitting to a blog.   I have a full-length blog about tree-peep'n coming out as well as the Movember launch blog, but I wanted to get out this mini blog for discount Shopping today since the deals are for TODAY and over the next few days!  These are not specific to NYC so my out of town friends can take advantage too.

Clearly, retail must be hurt'n this week, because they are practically begging us to shop!

Below, you will find the friends and family deals for Bloomingdales, Lord & Taylor and Saks Fifth Avenue.

HAPPY SHOPPING!  The name of the store links to the discount offer.

October 19 - 24, 2010:  Saks Fifth Avenue is offering 20% off!

October 20 - 24, 2010:  Lord & Taylor is offering 25% (on even sale items)!


October 20 -21, 2010:  Bloomingdales is offering 15% most things, 20% off if you spend at least $300 and 50% off some jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment